The ultimate bushveld break away
Where Friends and Family meet to enjoy the best wildlife scenery South Africa has to offer
This delightful 3 Star, self-catering accommodation is situated in Marloth Park in the Mpumalanga region. The nearest airport is Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, 96km from accommodation.
The famous Lionspruit Game Reserve is 2,5 km from Kruger Maroela Lodge. Lion Spruit is a 1500 hectar nature reserve. You are able to see buffalo, giraffe, rhinoceros, kudu, impala, zebra, wildebeest, small antelope and even lions.
Marloth Park boast four of the Big 5, with the exeption of the elephant. However, elephants can often be seen splashing about in the Crocodile River that runs alongside Marloth Park in the Kruger National Park. Experience a sense of peaceful co-existence between mankind and animals seen languishing in and around the Crocodile River. Fall asleep to the sound of the Lion’s roar. Tranquility at your doorstep.
With four stylish chalets, each privately positioned within the pristine African bush. Enjoy a good rest in these lovely bedrooms and experience the calls of the wild as wildlife roam around your Chalet.
Cool down in your own private splash pool, or enjoy your South African braai (barbecue) on the sun deck. Each Chalet has its own braai area and a fully equipped kitchen.A children’s playground is also available at the lodge, while guest can also relax in the tranquil garden or lounge next to the communal pool overlooking the reserve.
Towels & Linen
• Bath Towels will be provided.
• Let’s conserve our water – Therefore, a towel
hanging up means: “I will use it again.” A towel on
the shower floor means: “Please exchange.”
• Kindly make use of your own swimming towels.
• Linen will be changed once a week. Unless
• All chalets are equipped with safety doors/window
shutters- please keep them shut at all times.
• Please ensure that you keep all doors & windows
shut when exiting your chalet on account of the
monkeys & snakes.
• Please note that ALL animals are wild. Do not hand
feed. Feeding areas are provided.
• All chalets run on a septic tank system – do not
flush foreign objects.
• Kindly ensure that you switch off all aircons upon
exiting your chalet. (Or a fine of R50 will be applicable.)
• We offer laundry Services – Each Chalet is equipped
with a laundry bag.
• Should you have laundry, kindly select on the list
provided. (Charged @ additional cost)
• Laundry Bags can be left on the bathroom floor.