Inside Marloth Park (3,000 hectares), the freedom of movement is remarkable. Tourists can ride a bicycle or go for a walk on their own through the African bush. Movement is not confined to the housing units. While walking along the Crocodile River, visitors can watch spectacular wildlife scenes in the adjacent Kruger National Park. Local restaurants, shops and a filling station are easily accessible.
Kruger Maroela Lodge offers game drives in Marloth Park, as well as the Kruger National Park, we also offer airport transfers.
Trips can be arranged to Mozambique & Swaziland. The Mozambique Border (Lebombo Border) is approximately 31.8 km away from the lodge, the Swaziland Border (Jeppes Reef) is 75.5 km away from the lodge.
– Trips can also be arranged to Sabi (God’s Window, Potholes & Waterfalls)
-Day trips to Sudwala Caves.
-Local trips must be arranged 3 days in advance. Cross border trips must be arranged 10 days prior.
THINGS TO DO
• Nature walks (Please note it is not advisable between 18:00 pm and 06:00 am)
• Cycling (Bring own equipment) Not advisable between 18:00 pm and 06:00 am for safety reasons.
• Bird Watching
• Animal Watching
• Game-Drives (Arrange prior: Vickey 074 495 1019)
• Day-Trips (Arrange prior: Vickey 074 495 1019)
• Jungle Gym (kids)